Friday, September 6, 2013

Eggplant Pasta

Today I had only onion, tomato and eggplant in my refrigerator and my kids are insisting me to cook pasta for them, so I decided to cook pasta for all family members with these ingredients only and it comes out yummy. ya I forgot, I added one more ingredient i.e., Maggie atta noodles masala .

Preparation time :- 30 min.                         Cooking time :- 15 min.

Serves :- 4 persons






Ingredients :-

2 Cups Pasta (Boiled and drained)
1/2 Cup Cheese
1/2 cup Eggplant cubed
1 cup onion cut in big chunks
1 cup cubed tomatoes
1 pouch Maggie atta noodles masala
1 tbs garlic chopped
1 tsp black pepper
salt to taste
2 Tbs oil



 1. Heat oil in a large wok.


2. Add garlic and onion, saute till light brown. Now add eggplant and fry well.




3. Add tomatoes and saute well , add salt, pepper and maggie masala and mix and saute well till eggplant is tender.




4. Add boiled pasta and mix.


5. Add grated cheese, mix till cheese melts.



6. Serve hot and enjoy with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment